Setting up buttons
Buttons are set up in the Account Management section. In each task and contact process, there is a Button subsection:
If you go to the subsection, you'll see a list of buttons added and a New button button:
To add a button, you must specify:
1. Which processes the button can be displayed in.
2. The set of conditions under which it will be displayed.
3. Who can click the button. Even if the conditions are met, the button will only be visible to the users specified in this field.
4. Button appearance settings
5. The set of actions that will be performed when the button is clicked.
Adding buttons based on scripts
There is a quick way to create a button based on an existing script. To do this, you must select the desired script and select Copy as button from the menu:
Then, an interface will open for creating a button, where the corresponding data will automatically be loaded from the selected script. If necessary, the data can be edited or supplemented.
- You can only click a task button once every minute.
- Buttons are only available for users with Plan B and Plan X plans. You can see the exact limits on the number of buttons in the plan options table.