Configuring outgoing mail
Planfix offers great flexibility when it comes to changing how notifications look, as well as how they are sent by email. Depending on your company's needs, Planfix communication with external contacts can look like an ordinary email thread or like interaction with a ticket system. The basic methods and settings you can use to set up the work scenario you need are described below.
- Sending emails from external mailboxes
- Email notification templates for contacts without Planfix access
- Automatic signature in notifications
Additional settings can be found in Account management / Email / Notifications for external contacts.
The following options are available:
- Use unique reply addresses for each message
- Sending files as attachments
- Add plain-text version to emails
- Conversation history in emails for contacts without Planfix access
- Show recipients' email addresses in messages
- Add a pixel to track email opens
- Task template for sending messages to a contact's email